Wednesday 18 August 2010


i am in a 'P-H-A-S-E


which is totally un-tahan-ble and also un-believe-able


i mean to say i cant stand it and i cant believe i am going through it..


once again i 'never expected it'


to go in details about i am going through is a bit emberrasing and also overwhelming


i am trying to comfort myself with the facts that 'P-H-A-S-E-S' will pass


only memories and experience remains


so...


my question to myself is when is this DAMM PHASE GOING TO PASS


i tried to look back at all the phases i went throughout 20 years of my life


but cant really remember went i lived out those phases


i am writting in circles


a circle which has no end


OMG


I am losing my mind


is this a different phase??


OMG again


i am still in this circle


I AM WRITING IN CIRCLES


THAT HAS NO END


hmmm..


what the hell


i am thinking


no wonder


i am in a circle


i shouldnt think, then i will be out of the the circle and in a box..


hopefully a blue box


a pretty blue box..

1 comment:

Yadayada said...

im back in nilai, call me